“Say hallo to my little friend” the teashake. Ok ok I get it, tea and milkshakes may not be an obvious combination but trust me on this one, you are going love this and so are the kids!
- 2 tea scoops of The Rani chai tea (don’t have a tea scoop, use 2 tablespoons instead)
- 100ml freshly boiled water
- 2tsp of something sweet (honey, sugar, maple syrup, sweetener – you choose)
- 3 scoops good quality vanilla ice cream (gluten free, dairy free, fat free…totally your call!)
- 150ml cold milk (be that cow milk, almond milk or any other kinda milk, again your call!)
How to make:
Brew The Rani chai tea with 100ml of freshly boiled water and add your choice of something sweet, now leave to infuse for 5-10 minutes (the longer the better).
Once brewed, strain and pour the tea into a blender.
Add 3 scoops of good quality vanilla ice-cream.
Add 150ml cold milk.
Blend, drink and be happy
Feel free to add whatever extras you fancy; whipped cream, sliced almonds, a sprinkling of freshly grated nutmeg, go ahead and pimp your teashake however you like.